Background

Thursday, September 8, 2011

No Heaven?

One of my dear friends is doing a great series of posts on responses to the question....

If there were no heaven would you still be a Christian?

Whoa!!  It's loaded with all kinds of theological and eternal complications but very interesting and thought provoking to think about.

I'm guest posting today with my answer so I hope you'll check it out!!

Also, if you are new here welcome!!  I've just started this blog as a spin-off of my personal blog.  I hope while you are here you'll become and follower and check back often!  If you are a new follower leave me a comment to I can return the visit!  If you are wondering how to follow all you have to do is click the "follow" box on the right side of the page and follow the prompts.  Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment